At Grupo Financiero Ficohsa, we are committed to the transparency of our performance towards all interested stakeholders, which form an active part of both our operation and the attainment of all our different goals.
We are presenting a detailed summary of all our main activities and results for 2020, considering all key (materiality) subjects stemming from our most recent materiality study, which considers all of the Group’s key business objectives and the expectations of our stakeholders, including COVID-19’s impact.
In this current report, besides still using the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Standards, we have incorporated the Standards of the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB), for all sectors of the financial sector in which we operate.
The contents of this report have been validated first by the Corporate Social Responsibility Committee, the Corporate Vice-President, and the President of the CSR Committee; and finally, by the President and CEO. Furthermore, we have submitted this report for verification by an external third party; its scope is referenced in the verification letter.
Key aspects of this report:
- It has been developed in accordance to the Comprehensive option of the Standards of the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), the referential method to communicate the extra-financial performance, with a multi-stakeholder approach. One of the changes we are implementing this year is our reporting of the GRI Standards with all material matters, besides incorporating the GRI supplement for financial services sectors.
- We are reporting the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB), for the following sectors: Commercial Banks, Consumer Finance, Asset Management & Custody Activities, Insurance, Mortgage Finance.
The methodology is in accordance with the information requirements for shareholders on Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) matters which affect the financial stability of the company.
- We keep on informing on our contribution to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG), global guideline proposed by the UN to deal with society’s great challenges.
- As Signatory of UN Global Compact, we share our progress and ratify our commitment pursuant to its 10 Principles.
How to identify the contents:
- At the beginning of each section: reference to the contents of the GRI Standards and the metrics of the SASB Standards.
- Specific tables of content within each of the report’s Exhibits: GRI, SABS, Global Compact Principles, and contribution to the SDGs.